Dear Students, Teachers, Parents, Guardians and Benefactors of our College,
We welcome you back to our College and wish you all a blessed and prosperous new College Year.
Please allow us to inform you of the following:
1. The College Club, offering various creative activities, and especially Traditional Dancing, will start operating after Christmas, every Thursday, 6.00-9.00 pm, at our Community Centre.
2. On Fridays, 6.00-9.00 pm, we have the 5th and 6th Years, as well as G.C.S.E. and A’ Level Classes.
3. On Saturdays we operate two sessions, the morning session (10.00 am - 1.00 pm) and the afternoon session (2.00-5.00 pm). In both sessions we have Classes from Nursery up to Year 4. Between the two sessions, 1.00-2.00 pm, we teach Greek and Greek-Cypriot Traditional Dances. This year the dancing lessons will take place at the Scout Hut, which is situated behind our Community Centre.
4. Τhe College Fees are as follows:
£180: Annual Fee for one child.
£310: Annual Fee for two children.
£440: Annual Fee for three children.
£570: Annual Fee for four children.
Τhe Nursery and the Dancing Lessons will be offered for this College Year totally FREE OF CHARGE, although the College pays rent for the use of the Scout Hut.
5. The Blessing of the new College Year will take place as follows:
Friday, 24th September 2010, 7.45 pm (for the Friday Classes)
Saturday, 25th September 2010, 12.30 pm (for the Saturday morning Classes)
Saturday, 25th September 2010, 4.30 pm (for the Saturday afternoon Classes)
The Parents and Guardians are kindly requested to attend the Blessing of the new College Year.
6. The Parents’ Committee invites all Parents and Guardians to its A.G.M., which is to take place on Friday 24th September 2010, at 6.30 pm, in order to discuss matters related to the running of our College. Tea and refreshments will be offered.
7. A Teachers’ and Parents’ Meeting is organised for Friday 24th September 2010, at 8.15 pm, after the Blessing of the new College Year.
With best wishes
Fr. Anastasios D. Salapatas